Recent Most Liked
Besuta Venyo 2 weeks agoPresident Pranab Mukherjee will demit office on July 25 and a search for his successor has begun. The new Vice president also needs to be appointed by August 2017.
Former Nagaland Chief Minister and present Odisha Governor SC Jamir’s name is doing the rounds as one of the probables for the next Vice President of India.
SC Jamir is the only UPA-era Governor to have survived the NDA regime and his election may send a strong message to the North Eastern States.
Other frontrunners for the Vice President’s post include Jharkhand Governor Draupadi Murmu and his Maharashtra counterpart Ch. Vidyasagar Rao
“There is a long way to go yet, and many other names will, I am sure, be added to this list,” said a source.
Meanwhile, as per some reports, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has proposed the name of veteran BJP leader LK Advani to replace Pranab Mukherjee to be the next President of India. This was revealed by Modi during a party meeting in Gujarat’s Somnath. Notably, LK Advani, BJP national president Amit Shah and Keshubhai Patel were also present at the meeting. (With inputs from agencies)
Besuta Venyo 1 month agoVILLAGE PROFILE 2015
The Thüvopisü village is one of the second biggest villages under ADC jurisdiction which is in the corner of 2020m above sea level with a distance of 21km from Chozuba, the nearest town and 30km from Phek, the District Headquarter. Although situated on a remote and solitary hill slope, like any other villages, we increased in population during the year with 4494 persons covering some 667 households. The village is blessed with rich natural flora and fauna like the famous DZȔDȔ Lake, virgin forest and waterfalls etc. where this natural beauty attracts the inflows of many tourists within the village. Moreover, the village area covers some 3km in breadth and 4km in length. But due to negligence of the Government in developing the village, the village is still living in a very backward state thereby leading to low income rate in the community. More and above, it is to state the fact that gratefully the Department had set up “NWDPRA Thüzürü Project” but with the growing of the population and advancement a non-technician cannot meet the basic needs and demands as and when required, where we have lost so many natural resources due to non availability of the technicians.
The natural resources mentioned in local dialect to be preserved:
1. Timber tree : Mügo, Tsie, Külo, Tüshimücie, Müyi, Khuthie, Khula, Khu, Küru, Müdü, Rüpü, etc.
2. Fruit tree : Ciepho, Küve, Cekhrüh, Rüne, Redü, Shedü, No, Tapu, Celho, Müzü, Loku, Vekhuyirase, Kusse, etc.
3. Bamboos : Küpho, Cera, Geipri, Vütho, Rüki, Kügvü, Rünyi, Dithu, etc.
4. Ropes : Tükhra, Thürü, Rüphranu, Mügüro, Münhü, Sazü, ko, pro, Münyi,etc.
5. Medicinal tree : Müyinuhu, cho, chona, Ganyo, Thime, Sükhu, Preyo, Süso, etc.
6. Medicinal herbs : Kürhüpri, Rülü, Japannha, Pinna, Khukrüh, Gakhu, Gazhie, Prüga, etc.
7. Orchids : Thükü, Khuso, Thürübapü, etc.
8. Flower tree : Tagu, Thopü, Mego, Photü, Tütsi, Mütha, Süthi, etc.
9. Mammals : Nhagwi, Tükho, Tünyo, Tüqhwi, Thizhie, Münyi, Kütsalühi, Thüngu, Silhü, etc.
10. Birds : Rüyi, Ngu, Vühkwi, Zükhrenu, Lümo, Thünyi, Müza, Tsüyi, Sübuh, etc.
11. Bees : Khwide, khwibi, khwiyo, khwisünu, Rüyo, Rüdü, Küvü, etc.
12. Snakes : Seselü, Nhiga, Thürikütinhi, Prayo, Nhise, etc.
13. Fishes : Khangu, Rülha, Khuni, Khukha, Rünikhu, etc.
14. Thatch : Süga, Kügwünyi, Müthanyi, Süsonyi, etc.
15. Wood manure : Sükhrünyo
16. Moss : Tünhathi
17. Clays : Rüganyo, Rünyokümüre, Rünyokütü, Nyeho, etc.
18. Mineral water : Küzadzü
19. Stones : Kütsüthügou, Kütsükümüzho, Kütsüthüga, Kütsükütü, Kütsübada, Balutsü, etc.
20. Rivers : Tüsürü, Thüdzürü, Velhüzherü, Mohothizherü, Tükhoküzherü, Velhürü, Thütsürü, Brokhrirü, etc.
21. Lakes : Dzüdü, Küneoza, Zarhoza, Veswümicevü, Khuthokülabüh, etc.
22. Peaks/Mountains : Zanübu, Küyobaka-o, Yelhünabutu, Zarhoka, Thüvüphenyie, etc.
VILLAGE GENERAL INFORMATION.
1. Name of the village : THȔVOPISȔ VILLAGE
2. Year of settlement : 1621 A.D.
3. Total village area : 32 km²
4. Total population : 4494
5. Total students : 768
6. Total No. of Households : 686
7. Literacy rate : 59.02 %
8. Block : Sekrüzu
9. Sub-Division : Chozuba
10. Post Office/Police station : Chozuba
11. Nearest Hospital : CHC Chozuba/PHC Thuvopisu
12. Nearest Comercial Centre : Chozuba
13. Density in population : 98 persons per sq. km
14. Language spoken : Chokri (local), English, Hindi
15. Faith, belief : Christianity
16. Total number of Clans/clans : 4 khels: Dozo, Venyo, MayoThüvoh (now Tetseo), Thüyesü (now Rhakhu, Shijoh & Khusoh)
16. Total number of colonies : 5 (Rüso, Nasa, Tüzu, Rüzakü, Rükho,)
17. Source of Education : Primary Schooling - Local
Middle Schooling - Local
High Schooling - Local
18. Village administration : 1. Village Council
2. Village Development Board
3. The Churches
4. Women Society
5. Youth organization
6. Students’ Union
19. Festivals : Sükrünye, Khuthonye, Thürinye, etc
20. Village Boundaries : East - Khomi & Phola
: West - Rünguzu & Chozuba
: North - Yorüba & Rüzazho
: South - Sakraba & Porba
21. Altitudes of Few landscapes : Zanübu peak -3600m above sea level
Dzüdü Lake - 2150m - do –
Zarho Pond - 2080 m - do –
Village - 2020m - do –
22. Average rainfall : 2500mm
23. Seasons (a) Heavy rain : May to August
(b) Occasional : September to October
(c) Dry seasons : November to April
23. Main occupation : Agriculture
24. Crops : Rice, Maize, Sesame (Pyrillah)
25. Spices : Garlic, Ginger, Xanthoxylym, Cardamom, etc
26. Nuts : Wild nut, Hon Sonia, etc
(a) Cultivated : Beans, Pumpkin, Cucumber, Cabbage, Mustard leave, Carrot, Radish, etc
(b) Wild: Garüh, Gazhie, Gabo, Thügoga, Rükiga, Tükhwü, Gazho, etc
INFORMATION ON SCHOOL CONDITION
1. Name of the School - Government High School Thüvopisü
2. Year of establishment - 1964
3. Status of School Building - Constructed by the Government
4. Type of Building - Partially pucca
5. Number of Building blocks - 2
6. Number of classrooms use
for instructional purposes - 5
7. Other rooms - 3
8. Condition of classrooms - Need major repair
9. Condition of other rooms - Need major repair
10. The quantity of existing
Furniture, Library books,
Text books, Note books - There is no Library and furniture are very few.
SSA/Govt. provided Free Text books, Note books,
etc were equally distributed.
11. Laboratory room - There is no Laboratory room. Hence, Science
Teacher is finding problem in experiment parts.
12. Backwardness of the area and
communication, etc - There is no proper transport and communication
13. Other necessary information
considered - As the village is extending every year with new
households and children population are increased,
we need to upgrade the school.
14. Upgradation of middle school to high school building under construction.
No followers yet.
Souroti a rural village in the Thessaloniki regional ...
GOL TV is an American TV sports channel dedicated to ...
This is a place where villagers assemble to kill their ...
All muslim piple live this village
All muslim people live in this village